Nintalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintalk

Chat about the Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo DS or Game Boy. If you're stuck in a game visit the gaming help section or talk about anything else.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BEN TEND OWN

BEN TEND OWN

Male Number of posts : 79
Wi-Fi games? : Non At The Mo...
Games being played : Yoshi's Island DS FTW!!
Fave game? : The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess...DUR!!
Registration date : 2007-01-28

USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!! Empty
PostSubject: USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!   USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:44 pm

OK, so. I got the damn thing a week ago. The first day I got it, it worked perfectly. No problems what so ever...The next day I tryed to connect but an error code came up, I can't remember what it was but that is not the point. I later found out it was the firewall, So all I did was "Allow Access" And it worked perfectly again. The day after that a different error code came up. I tryed a few things but it still didn't work. So out of ideas, I un-installed it and re-installed it. And would you know it. It worked!!

But now the thing is, It does that every day!! The day it is installed it is great. The day after it will not work...

I don't know what the problems and I am thinking about getting my money back for it But with SMBB around the corner I don't want to...

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Soilydude
Admin
Soilydude

Male Number of posts : 145
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!   USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:49 pm

do you unplug your wii at night or take it off wiiconnect24?
Back to top Go down
https://nintalk.forumotion.com
BEN TEND OWN

BEN TEND OWN

PostSubject: Re: USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!   USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:55 pm

No. I leave all of it on. Why, did you think I should turn off Wiiconnect24 before I turn my computer off? IS DAT IT?! I HOPE SO!! PLEASE...
Back to top Go down
Soilydude
Admin
Soilydude

Male Number of posts : 145
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!   USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:04 pm

well, when i move my wii from upstairs to down stairs i have to reconnect but you dont re install it simply do this

wii menu-> wii settings-> internet-> select a new file-> wifi usb connector and all that

that's what i do
Back to top Go down
https://nintalk.forumotion.com
BEN TEND OWN

BEN TEND OWN

PostSubject: Re: USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!   USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:12 pm

I do that but I have to test the connection and it says, "Unable to connect to the internet. See Wii operations manual" I have seen that so many times It makes me want to kill myself. Mad So I clear the settings and re-connect after the USB has been re-installed. And it takes me like 10 minutes to do it each time!! But it is the only way I know it will work... Sad
Back to top Go down
metroid master
metroid master

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!   USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 7:34 am

BEN TEND OWN wrote:
I do that but I have to test the connection and it says, "Unable to connect to the internet. See Wii operations manual" I have seen that so many times It makes me want to kill myself. Mad So I clear the settings and re-connect after the USB has been re-installed. And it takes me like 10 minutes to do it each time!! But it is the only way I know it will work... Sad
thats what happens to me but i don't normaly have to reinstall it but might have to now (thanks for the info i was runing out of ideas of how to fix it )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!   USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USB Wi-fi Connector...Hate it!!
Page 1 of 1