Nintalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintalk

Chat about the Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo DS or Game Boy. If you're stuck in a game visit the gaming help section or talk about anything else.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BEN TEND OWN

BEN TEND OWN

Male Number of posts : 79
Wi-Fi games? : Non At The Mo...
Games being played : Yoshi's Island DS FTW!!
Fave game? : The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess...DUR!!
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Empty
PostSubject: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 10:59 am

I don't like the cheaters!! Mad

You don't know who they and if they do hack, then there is nothing you can do about it. If you are one then you don'e deserve to play games Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
metroid master
metroid master

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:11 am

bit strong there but it is your opinion
i don't mind hackers as long as they do not ruwine my games
Back to top Go down
BEN TEND OWN

BEN TEND OWN

Male Number of posts : 79
Wi-Fi games? : Non At The Mo...
Games being played : Yoshi's Island DS FTW!!
Fave game? : The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess...DUR!!
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:24 am

You don't mind them... Shocked

How can you not mind them??????

Hacker- "Danm, I keep getting killed on MPH...I know I will just hack it and kill every one else and just take the fun out of the game by giving my self unlimited health. Then everyone will think I am good, Even though I suck!!!...OMG...BEN TEND OWN... What are you doning with that large hunting knife?!..GAAAHHHAGAAHAH!............................

BEN TEND OWN- "Ah, much better now we can play the game the way it is ment to be!"

NOW do you mind them Question
Back to top Go down
metroid master
metroid master

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:33 am

nope as they never do that to me Laughing Laughing
they must love me to much Laughing Shocked
nar if thy did that i would hate them but if as i said they leave my games alown and only ruin thier own i don't mind them
Back to top Go down
bazzer

bazzer

Male Number of posts : 25
Wi-Fi games? : MP:H,MKDS
Fave game? : Jak 3 (sry it is a PS2 game but it just rules all)
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 1:18 pm

hackers are bad when they get on a game agisnt you but what i h8 most on MP:H is bloody glitchers! i hate people using the glitches, E.G. sticking out corner of the combat hall player can get in the wall somehow, and i just dissconnect when i see someone doing that. only time i ever dissconnect on purpose, other times are when my power goes or wireless at my m8's dissconnects us all.
Back to top Go down
metroid master
metroid master

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 3:10 pm

bazzer wrote:
hackers are bad when they get on a game agisnt you but what i h8 most on MP:H is bloody glitchers! i hate people using the glitches, E.G. sticking out corner of the combat hall player can get in the wall somehow, and i just dissconnect when i see someone doing that. only time i ever dissconnect on purpose, other times are when my power goes or wireless at my m8's dissconnects us all.
things like that would be very anoying but if it is a glich that just make you have fun eg a gliche that makes the whole arena invisable but you can see the other players would be cool but you never get that kind of gliche Sad
Back to top Go down
Jimjjo

Male Number of posts : 16
Wi-Fi games? : ACWW, MKDS
Games being played : MKDS
Fave game? : ACWW
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 10:33 am

Hackers don't bother me that much, I know someone, (not pointing fingers) who affiliates with hackers.
Back to top Go down
Soilydude
Admin
Soilydude

Male Number of posts : 145
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 10:51 am

Jimjjo wrote:
Hackers don't bother me that much, I know someone, (not pointing fingers) who affiliates with hackers.

I never should've let you come to my town ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
https://nintalk.forumotion.com
Jimjjo

Male Number of posts : 16
Wi-Fi games? : ACWW, MKDS
Games being played : MKDS
Fave game? : ACWW
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:12 am

Well you were the one who just made it obvious Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!   Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you hate hackers...or ARE YOU ONE!!
Page 1 of 1