Nintalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintalk

Chat about the Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo DS or Game Boy. If you're stuck in a game visit the gaming help section or talk about anything else.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R.I.P Nintalk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shroom of doom
shroom of doom

Male Number of posts : 126
Wi-Fi games? : MKDS, AC:WW, THsk8land, THDJ, DKR and a wii _____
Games being played : Well how can i be playing a game if i'm on here?
Registration date : 2007-01-28

R.I.P Nintalk Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Nintalk   R.I.P Nintalk Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:40 am

Yes, i think this forum has had its time, and now its getting old and will soon pass away. No one is posting, and after a few last attempts at getting it back together it might aswell be called dead. Soily has said hes made a new one based around pokemon, which can be found here;
www.pokenom.go-board.com

In the few months it has been around, we have got quite a few members, some decent threads going and its been fun. I hope so anyway. Especially that time i put the whol thing in french Laughing
Soilydude has been amazing, as he created this place and spent time doing it up. All the Mods have been keeping it cool and helping to improve it, and everyone else has been sharing their views and giving their opinions.
But most of all, YOU are the best. Simply for being here.
After me of course Cool JOKE! guh, have you never heard of sarcasm...

So, um, yeah, thanks to everyone who has visited, posted, and taken time to be here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wii.freeforumhost.com
Soilydude
Admin
Soilydude

Male Number of posts : 145
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

R.I.P Nintalk Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Nintalk   R.I.P Nintalk Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:01 am

It brings a tear to my eye Sad

but yes, I feel Pokenom will be much more successful anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nintalk.forumotion.com

R.I.P Nintalk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintalk :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: