Nintalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintalk

Chat about the Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo DS or Game Boy. If you're stuck in a game visit the gaming help section or talk about anything else.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your greatest Wii monent?

Go down 
+5
Soilydude
shroom of doom
SS Vegeta
Electrize
BEN TEND OWN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BEN TEND OWN

BEN TEND OWN

Male Number of posts : 79
Wi-Fi games? : Non At The Mo...
Games being played : Yoshi's Island DS FTW!!
Fave game? : The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess...DUR!!
Registration date : 2007-01-28

What is your greatest Wii monent? Empty
PostSubject: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 1:44 pm

Mine is when I completed Twilight Princess sunny

What's yours?
Back to top Go down
Electrize
Electrize

Male Number of posts : 140
Wi-Fi games? : MK:DS, AC:WW, TH:DJ
Games being played : None.
Fave game? : SSBM
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 1:48 pm

Playing wii sports for the first time was very good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nintalk.forumotion.com/
SS Vegeta

SS Vegeta

Male Number of posts : 3
Wi-Fi games? : County Durham
Games being played : Full-time drunk and student
Fave game? : Art, reading, athletics
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:41 am

Either:

Creating my very first Mii (which is a stunning resemblance of me Razz )
Getting my first strike on bowling.

Both were great moments.
Back to top Go down
shroom of doom
shroom of doom

Male Number of posts : 126
Wi-Fi games? : MKDS, AC:WW, THsk8land, THDJ, DKR and a wii _____
Games being played : Well how can i be playing a game if i'm on here?

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:47 am

not my favourite, but bowling at 91 pins.
and getting a 91 pin strike!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wii.freeforumhost.com
Soilydude
Admin
Soilydude

Male Number of posts : 145
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:37 am

Actually getting my Wii. Before christmas my parents told me that i wouldnt be getting a Wii until new years but come christmas dayit still wasnt there Crying or Very sad Anyway I opened all the prezzies and then my dad said "I'm sorry about the wii but we have the games and controllers so you can open them BUT after i opened them my parents pulled out a large wrapped box A WII! I cried when I saw it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://nintalk.forumotion.com
Banana™ :-)

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 3:24 pm

Mine was scaling the internet on the wii, and playing VC games which i thought were better than actual wii games tongue affraid [yes, i hate Zelda...] cat alien
Back to top Go down
big g233

Male Number of posts : 26
Fave game? : playing wii

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:07 am

walking out into hyrule and seeing how big the game really is. or the arbbiters ground when you get the spinner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metroid master
metroid master

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 1:41 pm

completing zelda and seeing the best ever cut scene
Back to top Go down
Electrize
Electrize

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Soilydude wrote:
Actually getting my Wii. Before christmas my parents told me that i wouldnt be getting a Wii until new years but come christmas dayit still wasnt there Crying or Very sad Anyway I opened all the prezzies and then my dad said "I'm sorry about the wii but we have the games and controllers so you can open them BUT after i opened them my parents pulled out a large wrapped box A WII! I cried when I saw it Embarassed

hehe was you cring all day Laughing
Back to top Go down
Soilydude
Admin
Soilydude

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:29 pm

Electrize wrote:
Soilydude wrote:

Soilydude wrote:
i cried WHEN I SAW IT
Back to top Go down
Electrize
Electrize

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 5:50 am

Soilydude wrote:
Electrize wrote:
Soilydude wrote:

Soilydude wrote:
i cried WHEN I SAW IT

No need to get angry dear, just saying if it was a surprise happening like that to me I would have.....
Back to top Go down
Soilydude
Admin
Soilydude

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 7:40 am

Electrize wrote:
Soilydude wrote:
Electrize wrote:
Soilydude wrote:

Soilydude wrote:
i cried WHEN I SAW IT

No need to get angry dear, just saying if it was a surprise happening like that to me I would have.....

It wasnt angriness just to make it stand out
Back to top Go down
metroid master
metroid master

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 7:47 am

i know your a admin but that just gives you even less reason to go of topic set us a good example please lol!

as i said my fav was the ending of zelda it has the best ever cut scene and i could watch it all day
Back to top Go down
ploiper

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 3:06 pm

geting 2 91 pin strikes in wii bowling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your greatest Wii monent?   What is your greatest Wii monent? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your greatest Wii monent?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintalk :: Gaming :: Wii-
Jump to: