Nintalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintalk

Chat about the Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo DS or Game Boy. If you're stuck in a game visit the gaming help section or talk about anything else.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Design the forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soilydude
Admin
Soilydude

Male Number of posts : 145
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Design the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Design the forum!   Design the forum! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:31 pm

I bet that when you read that title you thought 'Eh?!?!' well, it's true you REALLY can design the forum! Not literally but you put forward a suggestion, see how many likes it and then, if it's a popular suggestion, it is added.

So, come on! Get showing me!

P.S. If you'd like, say, smilie icons it'd be so much easier if you made one for stickies, new stickies, anouncements, new anouuncements, posts, new posts and hot posts, new hot posts.

Teh ADMINZ! king
Back to top Go down
https://nintalk.forumotion.com
BEN TEND OWN

BEN TEND OWN

Male Number of posts : 79
Wi-Fi games? : Non At The Mo...
Games being played : Yoshi's Island DS FTW!!
Fave game? : The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess...DUR!!
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Design the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Design the forum!   Design the forum! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:57 pm

Shocked Wow...This will be hard. Be sure I am up for it. I will make a bunch of icons for locked topic, Sitcky topic, New sticky. ect. Smile But don't expect them any time soon. Razz
Back to top Go down

Design the forum!
Page 1 of 1